Professional qualifications provide a viable alternative to University degrees, for anyone wanting a career in marketing taking Chartered Institute on Marketing (CIM) qualifications through SPA Professional Academy are a great route to take.
With university costs escalating the chance to earn money whilst gaining qualifications up to masters level is available for anyone. Some of the key benefits are:
- Study in your own time at your own pace
- No requirement for UCAS points or application
- 75% of students are funded by employers
- Starting salaries over £20,000 per year*
- Average salaries of £40,000 per year*
CIM qualifications provide progression from the first steps to senior roles:
- Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Marketing – this level provides information about what marketing is and aims to develop knowledge and skills for people who are working to support others in basic marketing tasks
- Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing (Foundation Degree level) – provides the practical skills and knowledge to devise and execute marketing activities and gain marketing credibility. It also aims to provide a practical insight into the principles and application of marketing at a tactical level
- Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing (Degree level) – provides the many skills needed to manage the function itself – including elements ranging from channel management to communications, along with specialist areas like new product development
- Level 7 Chartered Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing (Masters level) – demonstrates specialist professional knowledge across many areas of marketing and business strategy, integrating marketing with wider business functions at strategic level
At SPA Professional Academy we can help you to gain an internationally recognised professional qualification whilst earning money and gaining practical experience of marketing to provide a compelling offer to future employers, without the long term debt associated with University degrees.
*CIM Salary Survey 2015