Further Information About Marketing Principles
The Marketing Principles module comprises three units, each having two learning outcomes. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by the way of a multiple choice examination.
Unit 1: Discovering Marketing
- Know the role and function of marketing within organisations (15%)
- Understand the factors that influence customer behaviour (15%)
Unit 2: The Marketing Environment
- Identify the key components of the marketing environment (20%)
- Identify how to collect relevant information about the marketing environment (15%)
Unit 3: The Marketing Mix
- Understand the concept and elements of the marketing mix (20%)
- Understand the application of the marketing mix in different contextual settings (15%)
Assessment: Multiple Choice Examination
- The examination will comprise multiple-choice questions to be completed in a controlled assessment.
SPA Professional Academy offer the Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing through online distance learning – click here for details. For further information just fill in the form or call us on 01977 649000.