Further Information About Digital Fundamentals
The module comprises three units with two learning outcomes each. Each learning outcome will be covered by the related assessment criteria and will be assessed by way of a portfolio/ assignment. By the end of this module you should be able to:
Unit 1: Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Understand the impact of digital technology on marketing activities (15%)
- Understand the effect of digital technology on customers (15%)
Unit 2: Digital Marketing Tools
- Understand the use of digital marketing tools (20%)
- Outline the development of digital marketing content (20%)
Unit 3: Developing Digital Communications Campaigns
- Know how to develop digital marketing communications campaigns (20%)
Understand how to measure digital marketing communications campaigns (10%)
- The assessment will require submission of a portfolio/assignment based on a theme and an organisation of choice.
SPA Professional Academy offer the Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing through online distance learning – click here for details. For further information just fill in the form or call us on 01977 649000.