The CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing is for all those who want to find out more about marketing – whether in a job involving marketing or wanting to move to one. It answers the question: What is marketing? But it also aims to develop knowledge and skills for people who are working to support others in basic marketing tasks, providing the understanding required to perform professionally in a support-level marketing role. It is not necessary to have any previous experience or knowledge of marketing and students can choose to study to suit individual requirements and time available. This qualification is aimed at those who are interested to find out more about marketing, whether just starting or wanting to start a career in marketing or just needing to know more to add skills to improve business ability. It provides information about what marketing is and aims to develop knowledge and skills for people who are working to support others in basic marketing tasks.
- Marketing assistants
- Marketing co-ordinators
- Non-marketers with aspirations for marketing
- Gaining this qualification will begin to open doors that before seemed impossible.
- Take your next, or even first, steps on the pathway to a successful career in marketing.
- Add value to your job by understanding marketing tools.
- Maximise on your professional development: study while working.
Delivery format SPA Professional Academy offer the Foundation Certificate in Professional Marketing through distance learning – please click here for information. You can download details of our courses and more information here