The CIM Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing is for all those who want to find out more about digital marketing – whether in a job involving marketing or wanting to move to one. It answers the question: What is marketing and digital marketing? But it also aims to develop knowledge and skills for people who are working to support others in basic digital marketing tasks, providing the understanding required to perform professionally in a support-level digital marketing role. It is not necessary to have any previous experience or knowledge of marketing and students can choose to study to suit individual requirements and time available. This qualification is aimed at those who are interested to find out more about digital marketing, whether just starting or wanting to start a career in marketing or just needing to know more to add skills to improve business ability. It provides information about what marketing is and aims to develop knowledge and skills for people who are working to support others in basic marketing tasks.There are many benefits to this qualification, including:
This qualification is suitable for people in the following roles (amongst others):
- Marketing assistants
- Marketing co-ordinators
- Non-marketers with aspirations for marketing
- Those involved in marketing in SME organisations
- Gaining this qualification will begin to open doors that before seemed impossible.
- Take your next, or even first, steps on the pathway to a successful career in marketing.
- Add value to your job by understanding marketing tools.
- Maximise on your professional development: study while working.
For further information just fill in the form or call us on 01977 649000.