Marketers increasingly need to develop deeper knowledge of customers in different contexts. This module from the Chartered Institute of Marketing Certificate in Professional Marketing provides the ability to understand and enhance customer experience.
Aims of the module
This module recognises how deeper knowledge of customer requirements within different contexts allows organisations to enhance customer experience. It provides the skills and understanding to assess customer expectations in context and to develop and deliver activities that meet those expectations. It introduces customer experience frameworks and highlights how to establish effective monitoring and measurement techniques that ultimately enable organisations to improve customer experience.
The module content consists of:
- Varying contexts for marketers
- Importance of customer expectations
- Dimensions of customer experience
- Enhancing customer experience
- Monitor and measure customer experience
- Using metrics to improve future customer experience
A 12 page assignment of three tasks, based on a given scenario and an organisation of choice.