If you are a junior marketer, working in a marketing or digital marketing role or if digital marketing plays a part in your job the CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing is ideal for you, as well as those who are looking to build on the knowledge gained at Foundation Certificate level. The content of the course has been put together by the Chartered Institute of Marketing in conjunction with employers to ensure that those completing it gain relevant competencies for their digital marketing career.
The qualification provides the practical skills and knowledge to devise and execute digital marketing activities and gain credibility. It also aims to provide a practical insight into the principles and application of digital marketing at a tactical level.
Aimed at those who are working in digital marketing roles, usually within the marketing function, but also targets individuals in more senior roles, particularly in SMEs, where digital marketing is only part of what they do.
- Marketing assistants
- Marketing co-ordinators
- Marketing executives
- Marketing managers in SMEs without formal marketing qualifications
- Non-marketers with aspirations for marketing
- Existing marketers wanting to become more specialist
There are many benefits to this qualification, including:
- Gaining this qualification will begin to open doors that before seemed impossible.
- Take your next, or even first, steps on the pathway to a successful career in marketing.
- Add value to your job by understanding marketing tools.
- Maximise on your professional development: study while working.
SPA Professional Academy offer alternative methods for study of the Certificate in Professional Marketing – click here for details.
You can download details of our courses and more information here